Order of Business WPCNA Meeting
June 14, 2011
· Master Gardeners Dorothy Schere and Nancy Giges will tell you how to make your garden grow.
· White Plains Assistant Chief of Police, Anne McMahon FitzSimmons, will discuss the special talents and interests she brings to Public Safety.
· White Plains Common Councilman John M. Martin, Esq., who will talk about his background and vision for the City.
1. Call to Order and Quorum Count.
2. Review and adopt minutes of February meeting.
3. Treasury Report: Joel Rudikoff (Old Oak Ridge)
4. Committee Reports:
a) Membership: Howard Waldman (Old Oak Ridge)
b) Communications (website and email): Louis Bruno (Bryant Gardens)
c) Program: Frances Jones (Rocky Dell/Reynal Park)
5. Old Business: Announcements of Interest for Residents
a) Chris Eifler will introduce the Furniture Sharehouse, an organization that collects gently-used and new furniture and redistributes it free of charge to the those who need it.
6. New Business: The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 12, when the guest speaker will be 89th Congressional District Representative Robert Castelli.
7. Adjournment of meeting. Introduction of speakers.
Louis J. Bruno, WPCNA Corresponding Secretary